Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

Le lundi 22 septembre 2008, à 16:50 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > Le lundi 22 septembre 2008, à 12:24 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :
> >> Can we request a global freeze break permission to fix this and only
> >> this?
> > Could work, especially since we have a list of files that might need to
> > be fixed.
>
> Ok, first patch is attached - putting the end to the root of all evil
> - glade3 itself.

And I've created patches for quite some modules:
  http://tmp.vuntz.net/adjustpatches/

accerciser.patch
anjuta.patch
dasher.patch
deskbar-applet.patch
eog.patch
evolution.patch
file-roller.patch
gcalctool.patch
gedit.patch
gnome-applets.patch
gnome-games.patch
gnome-nettool.patch
gnome-sharp.patch
gnome-system-tools.patch
gtkhtml.patch
hamster-applet.patch
mousetweaks.patch
orca.patch
seahorse.patch
seahorse-plugins.patch
vino.patch

It's probably a good idea to double-check them to be sure I didn't do
something wrong.

Note that it only fixes glade/ui files. If the code is wrong, then we
have to fix it too... Doing a giant grep for this at the moment.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.