Re: Module proposal: dconf

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 09:26:56AM -0400, Martin Meyer wrote:
> It sounds like the backend for GSettings is somewhat pluggagle, at
> least on a per-platform basis. Can we make this configurable by the
> distro people at compile-time or runtime?
>
> Here's my thinking:

Let me add my thinking. The subject is 'module proposal: dconf'. So
can people please get a bit more ontopic?

I'd rather have people discuss readiness of NFS in dconf, endianness
issues in dconf or multiple session support.

If you want another backend for GSettings instead of dconf, or want to
talk about text files: please don't hijack this thread.

Not that an off topic thread really matters. When I have to give my +1
or -1 I won't consider such emails anyway. Still, an informed decision
would be nice.

--
Regards,
Olav