Re: gnome-panel & gnome-applets?

Le jeudi 30 décembre 2010 à 13:08 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Sidenote: check jhbuild of gnome-shell, it has categories again in the
> menu.

It is great to learn this has been finally fixed, thanks.

> So in the future, please don't express opinion on things that you
> haven't tested.

I’m afraid I don’t run gnome-shell every day, since I have the -
probably selfish - feeling that I have more valuable things to do than
wondering how it would look if the animations were smooth.

Sorry for polluting this thread.
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :