Re: New module proposal: LightDM

Wow That looks Great!
Very Sleek, beautiful and Professional Looking.
Thumbs up From me!!! :)

symon

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Robert Ancell wrote:

> I'm proposing LightDM [1] as a replacement for GDM.  However, due to
> the young age of the project and the importance in the desktop stack I
> don't think it's ready for immediate adoption.  I'd like to go through
> the proposal process, encourage feedback, encourage developers to try
> it during 3.0 and re-propose it for 3.2.

Do you know about current login screen ideas (as exemplified in [1]),
did you already discuss those with the design team, what do you think
about them... in short, how do you think LightDM fits GNOME 3 as it's
being planned?

 [1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/LoginScreen

       Frederic