Re: New module proposal: LightDM

Yes, I have seen those screens, have not discussed those with them
yet, but they do look great!

To implement that would require writing a greeter that uses LightDM.
That could either be done by extending the GTK+ greeter that comes
with LightDM or writing a new greeter (e.g. using clutter etc) that
uses the LightDM API.  From the screenshots I would think that LightDM
provides enough information to work (but will ask what their
requirements are).