Re: external dependency review for 2.91

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 11:11 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 22:44 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > Hi, I looked over the external dependencies for 2.91 [1]. I've bumped
> > the recommended versions to current versions in many places. There are
> > some places where we need to bump mnimal versions:
>
> We'll probably also need to add libsocialweb. nautilus-sendto for GNOME3
> will depend on it, as well as the "Web Accounts" panel for the
> control-center.

I've done a tarball release and added libsocialweb to jhbuild to that
effect. I've also cleaned up the dependencies on nautilus-sendto.

Bear in mind that some bits still aren't implemented, and the build
system is very ad hoc (eg. works for me). I'll make some of the
dependencies optional when at least a few plugins have been cleaned up.

Cheers