Re: Musings on the contacts user experience

Hi,

Travis Reitter wrote:
> What are some use cases for the set (favorites - frequent contacts)?

It's like "recent documents", I suppose.

Cell-phone/SMS/chat - recent calls/message history

And in the Contact app, it'd be like a "speed dial" tab - the people you
speak with most sitting right there.

I guess it's a feel-good feature to have someone's close friends all
collected together, like a list on Twitter.

> Thinking of Tomboy, which has both favorites and sorting by recency, I
> have a couple items in that set, and they'd be better off the list
> (they're only there because I added them as favorites a long time ago
> and haven't removed them since). If I really want to reach those notes,
> I can just search for them.

There are a couple of notes I have pinned in the list, I only need them
once or twice a month, but searching for them when I do need them is an
extra step, a hassle I don't want.

Cheers,
Dave.

--