Re: Volunteer needed: Snapshot live image project

2011/1/31 Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>:

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net> wrote:

>> > Got it working using moblin-image-creator [1] + the docs [2].
>> > Tested on 3 laptops so far and it works like a charm. Thanks for doing
>> > this!
>> >
>> > 1.
>> > http://git.moblin.org/cgit.cgi/moblin-image-creator/plain/image-writer
>> > 2. http://meego.com/devices/netbook/installing-meego-your-netbook
>>
>> And now, a brand new image version is available :
>>
>> http://blog.crozat.net/2011/01/gnome-3-live-cd-usb-test-image.html
>>
>> and this time, with some instructions on how to dump it on a USB stick ;)
>>
>> Feedback welcome
>>

> Could we put this on facebook?  You'll probably get some good testing from
> them..

>From whom ?

Facebook (or whatever social network) is just a way to transmit
informations, so feel free to propagate it by any way you feel is
right

But I'd prefer to keep the feedback part in one location and no try to
monitor 10 differents websites.

--
Frederic Crozat