Re: Volunteer needed: Snapshot live image project

From whom ?

GNOME Enthusiasts I would label them.

Facebook (or whatever social network) is just a way to transmit
informations, so feel free to propagate it by any way you feel is
right

But I'd prefer to keep the feedback part in one location and no try to
monitor 10 differents websites.

What is the proper method for that?  So that I can post it properly on FB and twitter..  Just mail you or perhaps bugzilla might be better.  We're talking about millions upon millions of users looking at this note.  :)

sri