Re: no way to change theme or fonts in System Settings?

Hi Allan,

Allan Day wrote:
> Note: I don't think we should be 'recommending' such a tool as a part of
> the GNOME 3 experience. GNOME 3 is great as is, and people shouldn't
> need to change it. If they desperately want to tweak, they can, of
> course; and John has provided an easy way to do it (go John!)

This, of course, depends on your definition of tweaking. If you want to
change the theme, background, speaker volume or the printer you'd like
to print to by default, that's not tweaking, that's configuration.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary