Re: language/locale selector [was: Re: Settings downstream would reasonably want to add]

Let's try that again...
On Sunday, 15 May 2011 at 20:10, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> (Background: I am
> working on cleaning up all those little services that can change
> locale/clock/timezone/hostname/... in the context of systemd)

In case you were not aware, in MeeGo 1.2 we've added a "clock" interface to connman. This mainly handles NTP client functionality but can also control (manually or automatically) the system timezone.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=network/connman/connman.git;a=blob;f=doc/clock-api.txt

Ross