Re: Support both gstreamer 0.10 and 1.0 for GNOME 3.6?

Le 29/07/2012 12:11, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
Can you add anything that is on your live cd and uses gstreamer to
this list (if it isn't there yet) ?
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PortToGstreamer1
Editing the wiki doesn't seem to work for me at the moment I get a
"TextCha: Wrong answer! Go back and try again..." every time I try to commit the changes
I will try again later

Things I listed:

bluez
libreoffice
gnome-media (gnome-sound-recorder is still useful)
libgnome-media-profiles (gnome-media build-depends on it)
libdmapsharing (rhythmbox uses it)
pidgin (empathy uses libpurple for non jabber accounts)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher