Re: [anjuta-devel] Gnome 3.4 / Anjuta / Scintilla Plugin

Hi,

Le 18/05/2012 14:21, Lanoxx a écrit :
I am using 3.4.0-1 on Ubuntu Precise (12.04). I have already seen this
fix for anjuta-extras and I do think it should be included here in my
distribution, since I am using 3.4.0. But still I have this bug. If
someone wants to, I can provide a Teamviewer session to observe this
bug. I am wondering though why I only see this bug when scrolling up and
not when scrolling down.

I have checked in the Ubuntu package and I think you have the right version. Could you try to install SciTE and check if you have issue here too?

After some search, I think I have found an explanation. It seems to be linked to smooth scroll event and it has already been fixed in scintilla. Could you try the following patch?
http://scintilla.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/scintilla/scintilla/rev/42550cc36a33

You will have to recompile anjuta-extras from source after applying this patch in plugins/scintilla/scintilla. You need to install all needed development packages and probably copy the final library from /usr/local/lib/anjuta/libanjuta-editor.so to /usr/lib. So it needs some work.

Regards,

Sébastien