Re: Is File Roller 3.6.0 a broken version?

Le 22/10/2012 10:24, Maciej Piechotka a écrit :
Any chances of updating libgee? I don't think I saw any bugs yet caused
by it but the Ubuntu versions tend to be much older then current stable
in given branch.
Hey,

We have 0.8.0 which was updated the day after it was released:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgee-0.8

0.8.1 is out for a week but Ubuntu has been hard frozen for release ... is that what you qualify "much older than current stable"?

(If you want to follow up on that maybe better to do it off the list, discussing what specific versions are available in what distro doesn't seem like an interesting topic for d-d-l)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher