Re: How long should it take to fix a obvious memory leak?

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 12:36:09AM +0800, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
This is nice answer.
But people didn't answer the OP question honestly.
They just try to prove that I was rude and try to make excuses of the OP bug.

You already got an answer that pygtk is not maintained, and that gobject
introspection is the thing which is maintained. Seems really clear.

Further, that you want to have this bug fixed does not mean anything to
me. I'm not a developer. You see this as "excuses", seems a somewhat
strange interpretation to me.

--
Regards,
Olav