Re: loomio

        Hi, is there any progress with this?

        I there a Gnome team willing to be the "pioneer" and try loomio,
        and report about the experience? I don't belong to any team so I
        can't take responsibility personally (but I'll help you, if you
        decide to give loomio a try).

Unfortunately, it seems both the design-team and desktop-devel teams are
quite against the whole idea of loomio or any other community voting
system. Andre Klapper also posted a link [0] to a study which suggest
that commitee-oriented design processes aren't a good idea. I'm (and
probably not a lot of other people) are not in a position to argue or
disprove such a study, so, as much as I would like to see it be
implemented, I guess that's that...

[0] http://nat.org/blog/2006/02/dan-winship-on-design-by-committee/
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco scannadinari co uk>