Re: loomio

Well the non-coding parts might accept it.  The problem with voting is that it is an emotional choice when it comes to people who are voting and are not part of development.  Which can lead to all kinds of conflicts in trying to decide how things develop.

If we had voting, we would have had to revert everything and go back to GNOME 1.  While at the same time people will be voting to update everything.  It's just wrong.

But decision making for teams like marketing might work okay if we restrict to a particular set of people.  Kind of like having commit access, you get to vote when you put in the time.