Re: 3.12 feature: polari

On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 11:24 +0100, Nick Glynn wrote:
What's the new shiny feature for this over the more established
players?

The UI's integrated with GNOME 3 (and not awful) and it's maintained.
Which makes it (or rather, will make it) a better option than at least
X-Chat, XChat-GNOME, and hexchat.

The UI and features will also be such that we can provide good
integration with oft-used channels and networks in our community (I'm
guessing GIMPNet, Freenode and Mozilla's IRC at least).