Re: new maintainer for gnome-dictionary?

On Thu, 2014-10-09 at 22:33 +0200, Juan R. García Blanco wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I do! If you agree, I'll wait until Sunday to make that release.

Right now I do not have any questions. I have never uploaded a tarball
to the ftp, though. I will for sure let you know if I any question
comes
to my mind.

Hm, I saw the libchamplainmm git tags and assumed you'd done tarball
releases for them. It would be good to get tarballs out for those as
well. I'll help walk you through your first release.

Do you know if you have access to master.gnome.org for installing
tarballs? You probably don't if you're not sure.

We can continue this off list.

Cheers,

Michael