Re: GitLab migration status and roadmap

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Ok, I'm happy if the cache at least work and won't hit that hard on a daily basis. But it's true is weird, I can raise this concern and see where they are at.

Just checking, did the second time in our instance went faster? I can definitely feel it slower than previous weeks, in general.

I tested our instance again, https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/json-glib/commits/master. It was 26 seconds, compared to 28 seconds on my first attempt earlier today. I pressed Ctrl+F5 and the page loaded in 4 seconds. I pressed Ctrl+F5 yet again and the page loaded in 5 seconds.

Michael