Re: No app menu changes for GNOME 3.30, please!

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 17:32, <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
 From the lack of objections to Allan's original proposal, it's clear
that we have consensus on removing the app menus, so I suggest we
should feel free to delete our app menus in master after branching for
3.30.

I'm currently on PTO for another week (stuck up a mountain with no
internet access) -- but I can certainly do this when I get back. There
are commits on top of the app-menu removal already so it's not just a
case of just reverting a patch.

Richard.