Re: Retiring app menus - planning for 3.32.0

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 12:52 PM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
To be honest, I'm not sure how successful the keyboard shortcut windows
have been and I suspect that they're not being used a great deal.

What are you basing this on? Did you get specific feedback about that,
or was there a user testing session that showed this? I have the exact
opposite feeling, solely based on my own experience: I do use the
shortcut window often and I find it very valuable.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker