Re: Retiring app menus - planning for 3.32.0

Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
> To be honest, I'm not sure how successful the keyboard shortcut windows
> have been and I suspect that they're not being used a great deal.

What are you basing this on?

Anecdotal evidence, primarily - my own usage, talking to other designers and developers. It would certainly be good to have more reliable data.

I have the exact
opposite feeling, solely based on my own experience: I do use the
shortcut window often and I find it very valuable.

That's interesting! Let's talk some more about it.

Allan