Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 17:53, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
What has happened with this? We have a repo with a non-standard branch name and no consensus for a global change, do we?

Just trying to find the time to write up a summary of where we are at and a draft plan to move forward.

Oh that though, Daniel, I asked you back on the i18n thread when the last time you had a problem working on Geary's translations with Damned-Lies, but you never got back to me. Can you say when that was? If you have a specific date that would be super helpful.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.