Re: I believe we should reconsider our sys-tray removal

Is there not away to improve the spec while also maintaining backwards compatibility with the current statusnotifier (I'm not sure if that's the right name) spec? Kstatusnotifier works well on the surface, it sounds like behind the scenes there may be issues, but even if we just used the current tech that runs kstatusnotifier it would be an improvement for many of our users. It seems like the folks at Ubuntu already did a good job of turning many apps onto that spec