Re: install-sh / install.sh ?

Well, I don't see this in CVS, but I do have one underneath
my gnome-core from CVS.  This tells me it is a generated file.

Perhaps you should make sure that you have the latest automake
and autoconf on your system.  Those are the only things that I
can think of that could be the cause as I'm not sure exactly what
generates this file.