Re: LGPL

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> el día Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:52:31
-0500, escribió:

>> So, I think I have a problem here, no ?
>> I don't want to force the executables containing my libraries
>> to use a certain license.
>> How I can manage this ?
>
>No, there is no problem if you use the LGPL.

but, Miguel, what I do with this:

<<
However, linking a "work that uses the Library" with the Library
creates an executable that is a derivative of the Library (because it
contains portions of the Library), rather than a "work that uses the
library".  The executable is therefore covered by this License.
Section 6 states terms for distribution of such executables.

I think is clear that enforce to the author of the executable
containing my library to use also the LGPL...
(I'm a little desperate)

>Where can I read more about Megido?

http://www.megido.org
http://newsite.megido.org   will be the new site, testing it now.