Re: Re(2): __register_frame_info again

"Moya Piernavieja Rodrigo" <rmoya@mail.fujitsu.es> writes:

> I've got gcc and egcs both installed on my system, so what should I
> do, reinstall egcs forcing it to write the libc file? get a newer
> egcs version?

Given your error msg, re-install GTK+ from the src rpm (rpm
--rebuild). Make sure you're compiling with egcs (there's little
reason to keep gcc when you have egcs installed).

This message usually happens on a system with egcs installed, when
trying to run a binary compiled with gcc.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent