New version of libglade almost ready.

I am almost ready to release a new version of libglade, so if there are
any bugs you have found in it, now would be a good time to tell me.

This release is just about up to date with glade-0.5.1.  The accelerator
group support is working better than previous versions, and there is
support for setting underline accelerators on menuitems, buttons, check
buttons, toggle buttons and radio buttons.  I have not added support for
underline accelerators that cause focus changes yet though.

It should be binary and source compatible with previous releases.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/