Re: corba/gnorba/bonobo documentation + misc question/ideas

> Seriously, rewriting the pixmap theme to use GdkPixbuf and also to reduce
> redraws (I'm told it redraws everything several times) would be much
> appreciated.

Caveat Emptor here people.

gdk-pixbuf will require the use of gnomeui (I'm using MIME types as the
"last ditch effort" to ID images that gdk-pixbuf does not know about), and
libart (to perform the affine transforms for any scaling that might be
necessary).

Just something to be aware of (since it'll probably require either a
branch of the current pixmap theme, or a compile time option)

Mark