Re: Simplifying package installation.

Well, I have used alien about 10 times, it it has worked every time. In
the situation where it dosnt work, provide a dialog to the user saying "I
can not convert this package to a native format. Please try to get a
<insert package management name> of the program."
Also, we could work on alien a bit and get working better if need be.