Re: Bug#650: gnome-libs HTML docu (warning!)

Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas@online.no> writes:

|   drwxrwxr-x   2 kmaraas  kmaraas      1024 Aug 30 12:20 CVS
|   -rw-rw-r--   1 kmaraas  kmaraas       623 Aug 29 08:06 ChangeLog
|   -rw-rw-r--   1 kmaraas  kmaraas      2306 Aug 29 08:06 Makefile.am
|   [kmaraas@km gnome-dev-info]$

:-(

|   There were some files in devel-docs that were supposed to be moved
|   into gnome-dev-info/ but they seem to have gone missing on the way
|   there :)

|   I think what we would like to have is something like:

Yes, that was my intention (and your diagnostic is right);
unfortunately, I'm not able to restore these files remotely.  This
morning, I've mailed a tar.gz file with the missing docs to Miguel.
Later this day he hopefully will be able to restore the SGML and JPG
files.

Please note, I'm leaving town this afternoon and will not be able to
answer questions for some days.

--
                                             work   :        ke@suse.de
Karl Eichwalder                              private: ke@gnu.franken.de