Re: Bug status - gnome-terminal

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, NotZed wrote:

> I'll go through and grave-ize things here (again), although i'm not
> fond of gravizing normal bugs to track those required for a release.

Debian also has "important" which means release-critical but not so bad as
grave. Perhaps we could add that.

> One problem is users with weird configs never return emails of
> suggested work arounds, so there's no way to tell whats wrong!

If we want to work with users on a bug, the key thing to do is to mail
them within a couple days of the report, maximum. People change around
their config and forget about the whole thing.

Havoc