AA Canvas use?

Given the following conditions - Is it "safe" to use the AA canvas?

I plan on using the canvas to draw a grid. Inside this grid will be small
circls (ellipses) and inside this circle will be even smaller circles
(ellipises). The only thing that will change in the canvas is either:

A) The size of big circle
B) The position of the smaller circles
C) The colors of the smaller circls and/or the colors of the big circle

The question again? Is it "safe" to use the AA canvas for this? I think
the potential problem with be 'A' if I use affine transformations (is
there a problem?) but what if I just destroy/hide the 'big circle' and
re-draw a smaller one underneath?