Re: AA Canvas use?

Hello

I've used aa canvas for quite a heavy project (sodipodi) & did not find
any real problems. So I think you can start you project in aa canvas
anyway and hope the last possible inconsistencies will be removed before
GNOME 2.0.
P.S. still I'm not sure about memory leaks, but if they exist, they cannot
be huge.

Lauris Kaplinski