Re: gnome-db

Well, up until now, you did not give a good reason to use gnome-db. But,
just now, you did. Since my application is distributed, (using corba)
using corba to get at the db is preferable because you can pass the db
driver from object to object. How much work would be involved to make
gnome-db work without libgnome? Can the drivers be used stand alone
without libgnome?

Thanks,
Bob