Re: Annoying libglade problem

libglade will show toplevel widgets if the visible tag is set on the
widget (the same for all widgets).  If you don't want libglade to
automatically show the window, unset the visible toggle button in the
window's properties page in glade.

Rather than this being a problem with libglade, it may be a problem with
glade not making it so obvious :)

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au