Re: Multihead support in window managers

I've been told that what we're calling SLS is going to be released in
Xfree86 v4.  I saw a preview of it at Comdex in the VA booth and the way
it seems to run is to have one large virtual buffer that maps to
different video cards (and obviously different monitors).  I know Xi
runs GNOME/E with this method without a problem, and if Xfree86 v4
actually does have this then the best solution seem to be to wait for
their release.

--
Mike Nugent
mike@illuminatus.org