gnome_config_set_vector()

I want to save an array of strings using gnome_config.  gnome_config_set_vector
seems to be the ideal solution.

Unfortunately, gnome_config_set_vector is prototyped with "const char * const
argv[]" as its string array argument.  This means I must cast my string array
when calling gnome_config_set_vector, to avoid a compiler warning:

	char *strings[] = { ... };

	gnome_config_set_vector("/some/path", string_count,
		(const char* const *)strings);

Am I misunderstanding the purpose of "vectors", in the gnome_config sense?

Thanks,
Evan.

--
Evan Martin - eeyem@u.washington.edu - http://students.washington.edu/eeyem