Re: CVS

Well actually I use a 28K8 on a noisy phoneline (sometimes get more
like 21-24K), on the other side of the planet (so its
just slow anyway).  And I manage to checkout and work with,
and even develop gnome stuff, but I do have a permanent link
so time is not an issue (tho at 20c/meg, data is).

 Michael