Re: a small suggestion about initial configuration

This reminds me... this really belongs at bugs.gnome.org, but I have
a problem where gnome-moz-remote will open Netscape, but the URL
won't be entered into the new window, unless netscape is already
running. Basically, I have to run gnome-moz-remote twice, except in
programs like GAIM which blocks until Netscape closes, precluding that
possibility. Annnnnyway, is this a valid bug, or am I doing something
stupid?