Re: close 1572

Drazen Kacar <dave@srce.hr> writes:

> Can I submit possible future patches of this kind
> directly to CVS, or I have to go through maintainers? I have CVS write
> access.

The policy for this is set on a package by package basis.  Usually what
one does is sends patches to the maintainer, then eventually they say
"just go ahead and commit stuff" or something similar.

For something like gnome-libs at the moment, it's probably not a good
idea to make code commits (doc typo type things I would say are ok) since
gnome-libs is supposed to be working all of the time.

Jacob

--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum