Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core jirka

> (Ideally you would want a CORBA interface to the window manager
> through which you could query it and get notification, but that's
> another story...)

I could not agree more with this.

It would make sense to make a revision of the GNOME WM spec that used
CORBA, and provide a default implementation, for say icewm and
something else.

Not only for hints, but for total control of the WM actions with
CORBA.

So that way, with the voice stuff, we could control entirely by voice
any GNOME compliant window manager without having per-window manager
hooks.

miguel.