Re: Drag and drop is dead, long live drab and throw :)

The idea sounds good, but to make this a widely accepted feature,
it should work without  possibilities to create undesired
results.  I could imagine to mark a target-icon with ALT and
left mouse-click to give it some gravity.  If there is only
one target marked, throw could be started by just pressing
ALT and right mouse-click, if there are more targets marked,
throw could be started by ALT/right mouse-click and a small
throw-motion in the right direction.  However, even the latter
would work only if the targets are not to close to each other.
However, I confess, I would like such a feature !
Cheers, Herbert