Re: Drag and drop is dead, long live grab and throw :)

>From: Toby Jaffey <psystrj@unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>

>The best idea I have heard so far though is that when a drag begin, a
>line should be drawn as a guide for the user, so they can see the place
>it will land if they continue with the current path. This could even
>'snap' between targets.

Ohh!  Ohh!  Do the line in red!  With a cross-hair at the end!

Laser-guided targeting!

Add a "Whhooosh!  Boom!" sound effect to gnome-sounds ;O)

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'         "Everything is true, for a given value of 'true'" - PTerry