Re: guile gnome-terminal macros take 1

gnome_util_home_file prepends ~/.gnome/ onto the filename, not just ~/.

You may want a default script file if the module won't work without a
script (most programs come with defaults that can be changed by the user
-- it is much easier to change an existing file than to create a new
config file in many cases).

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au