Any other resources.

I don't seem to be getting anywhere and am wondering if there are
any other lists where I might be able to ask questions about GTK/
GNOME and Obj-C?  I really need some help to answer one or two
questions.  I have a reasonable working knowledge now (for a
hardware guy) but it's the one or two things that hold up the
entire app.

I also realize that everyone is busy and it's difficult to  stop
and figure out someone code.

The obj-c news group is generally based on OPENstep / GNUstep and
while the guys there have been very helpful no one knows GTK and
lets face it documentation even for GTK+ doesn't really go beyond
how to construct the widgets.

Reading the code is a great answer but even then questions arise.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com