RE: minor gnumeric config problem

Or install Gnu indent (http://www.sunfreeware.com) and make sure it comes first
in your path - then you don't have to disable anything.

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk