Re: minor gnumeric config problem

Mark Galassi wrote:
> That might help, but the whole thing seems unnecessary.  I would make
> using "indent" be a "developer's option".  When people build packages
> from source, but are not developers of that package, they will be
> confused.

But if some package fails for some reason and they try to look to the
orbith_without_indent_generated_c_source they will be even more
confused. And that is the expected situation considering versions of the
most of gnome apps. The only bug is in RPM package which doesn't
requires indent for orbit-devel, and offers orbit compiled with one.

Regards,
Tomislav