Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core johne

>CVSROOT:        /cvs/gnome
>Module name:    gnome-core
>Changes by:     johne   99/03/21 15:48:53
>
>Modified files:
>        applets/drivemount: ChangeLog drivemount.c drivemount.h
>                            properties.c
>
>Log message:
>un Mar 21 10:38:54 1999  John Ellis  <johne@bellatlantic.net>
>
>* drivemount.c (dnd_set_data_cb & dnd_init): Can now drag from applet
>to gmc and gnome-terminal.

This currently defaults to copy, I would like it to prompt for
the action when dropped on gmc, is there a way to do this? (with
GDK_ACTION_ASK I must hold down the alt key before dragging)

Or at least default to link, copying a cdrom's contents is not that helpful
in most cases, but I want to keep the copy option too, just not default to
it.

-John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>